April 12, 2017

[YT] Partial blogging hiatus until October 2017


*Takes a deep breath* Where to start?

In two weeks, I'm going abroad to Norway until the end of September, 2017. It's probably not my first call to go all the way there for almost half a year, but unfortunately I don't have much choice. Why? It's for my graduation assignment to finish my study.

Subjectively, it's a bit of a mixed bag, as for several personal reasons I'm not entirely looking forward to it, but I'd rather just get it over with as soon as possible so I can finish my study. And yes, I am aware that LEGO® is currently looking for students, but unfortunately I missed that opportunity because that application was published two days after I just got to a point of no return with my current assignment. Sucks (which is a sore understatement for how I truly feel about it), but there is nothing I can do about that.

Anyway, that brings me to the following point: during that time, I'll have no access to any of my LEGO® collection, which means there will be no progress on my MK Projects, any other projects and no blacklight posts. It's just too much to take with me, as my entire room is chock full with it, and I won't have much time to order at Bricklink at all in case I'll need something to progress my Hailfire Droid or Constructor. There will be moments during this upcoming semester where I'll go back and forth between Norway and home, but those moments will be brief and thus unlikely for me to work on anything LEGO® related.

However, I fortunately have enough space (just barely though) to bring all of my hardware gear, which includes my standard PC, laptop, TV, consoles and recording devices, as a survival kit throughout these months. I'm not expecting to have much time to work on any Youtube videos, but at least, if I want to work on them, I could. Just don't expect anything big and time consuming as a Single-Part-Video anytime soon. I'll probably end up playing EMS during most of my spare time however, if I'd be honest. This graduation assignment will require quite a lot of me, so resting up after each day is very important to me.

So, that does mean that there will be less blogposts than usual to read here in the next upcoming months. The EMS blogposts will just come as they've always been, but just don't expect anything for the LEGO® department until I'm back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment